Public Transport (Bas Express)
- The daily scheduled coach express services cover all major cities and towns in peninsular Malaysia as well as Hatyai, Thailand in the north and Singapore in the south.
- We provide coach services for individual travelers, backpackers and commuters of Singapore to various destination in West Malaysia, and vice versa during the specific time that we had specially scheduled for our passengers at their convenience.
- Currently only our company provides frequent trips, scheduled from Larkin Terminal Johor Bahru to Puduraya Terminal Kuala Lumpur start from daily 6am to 1am. Around 20 trips per-day.
- Our commitment to ensure the best services to our customer to has prompted us to operate our bus trips and ticketing offices throughout the year, including rest and public holidays.
- Currently we have the different coach types are as follows :
First Class / SVIP Class – 40 seats Double Deck, 3 seats in a single row air – con coach. It’s equipped with a big 29 inches LCD TV in front on upstairs, a 19 inches in the middle, for downstairs have 2 set of 19 inches LCD TV where passengers can choose the latest movies and music.
Business class/ VIP Class– luxurious 31 seats, 3 seats in a single row air-con coach.
Normal: – 36 seats or 44 seats, 4 seats in a single row air-con coach. This coach is for inter – city travel in Malaysia.
- We pay attention on reliability, as our company has reputation of leaving and arriving on scheduled time so, to our customers; they have peace of mind knowing the bus they are traveling in is punctual.
- We always provide quality, safety, comfort and reliability service to our customer. Our skillful, friendly drivers and staff are ready to serve you better whether they are on the road or from any of our offices. Our aim is to provide total satisfaction to our clients observing Safeness & Comfort.
- In the very near future, we shall launch our online ticketing service, enabling customer to purchase bus tickets via internet, any time at the leisure of your home, office or anywhere in the world.
- Our loyal customer membership, a privileged group enjoying discounted ticket rates and other promoted item or services from time to time.
- The routes of express bus are in and around the area such as:
Tangkak-Muar/Johor Bahru / Singapore.
Johor Bahru – Muar/Melaka-Putrajaya-Shah Alam-Klang/ Muar- Kuala Lumpur / Singapore
JohorBahru – Muar- Melaka –Kuala Lumpur – Shah Alam- Klang- Butterworth – Penang – Alor Setar – Bukit Kayu Hitam
Johor Bahru –Melaka- Kuala Lumpur- Penang
Singapore – Melaka – Kuala Lumpur
Johor Bahru – Seremban – Shah Alam – Klang
- We aims to constantly improve grow and expand on its services and to provide safe, reliable, comfortable, friendly and value-for-money coach service to customers.
- In additional we able to provide van to service our customer depends on they require.